Online - Make ICE CREAM at home - 1.5 Hours
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: FTICON
Who doesn’t love good ice cream? Wouldn’t it be fabulous if you could
create your own? Owner of her own ice
cream business Lee takes us through the making of ice cream in your own kitchen
with or without an ice cream maker.
In this Ice cream making class, Lee will show you how to make ice cream
in 3 methods, Traditional, Gelati style and sorbet.
You will also learn tricks and tips and other ways to present Ice cream
rather than simple scoop and serve or Ice cream sandwich and choc dipped sticks
Chocolate Ice-cream traditional custard base
Strawberry Ice-cream blended Gelati style mix
Berry Sorbet/ delicious sweet fruit ice treat
The hands-on cook along experience is 1.5 hours each with an experienced cook showing you techniques and answering your questions live.
Menus will cover 2-3 dishes per session.
Menus are designed using pantry items and average shopping items, plus spices from the spice box.
We ask that you purchase the remaining ingredients in advance for the class
Your recipe and notes will give you an indication of the equipment required; these are usually items that you will have on hand in the average home kitchen.
Have fun together and our team members look forward to welcoming you online.
How it works
- 5 – 7 days before each class you will receive the recipe note, ingredients list and cooking equipment required.
- On the day log into the call to participate in the class. We conduct an online cook along with participants over a group call
- It’s fun, interactive, helps you learn new skills and most of all bring together various cultural backgrounds through food.
- No class recordings are provided. If you do not cancel or reschedule your spot in advance we are unable to offer a recording.