Online Italian Feast - 1.5 Hours
Desde AUD 55,00 AU$
- Duración: 90 Minutos (aproximadamente)
- Código de producto: FTITON
Of Italian heritage, Pia's memories are full of special-occasion meals, making pasta with her mum and passing on her culture to her kids. Author of Pia's table and MasterChef contestant 2017 Pia shares her heritage, tips and tricks of creating your own Italian feast.
On the Menu
Handrolled pasta in fresh cherry tomato sugo. Simple, fresh and delicious
Zucchini salad with basil, Lemon zest in a Red wine Dressing
Mini focaccia - Focaccine
- The hands-on cook along experience are 1.5 hours each with an experienced cook showing you techniques and answering your questions live.
- Menus will cover 2-3 dishes per session.
- Menus are designed using pantry items and average shopping items, plus spices from the spice box.
- We ask that you purchase the remaining ingredients in advance for the class
- Your recipe and notes will give you an indication of the equipment required; these are usually items that you will have on hand in the average home kitchen.
Have fun together and our team members look forward to welcoming you online.
How it works
- 5 – 7 days before each class you will receive the recipe note, ingredients list, and cooking equipment required,
- On the day, log into the call to participate in the class. We conduct an online cook along with participants over a group video call
- It’s fun, interactive and helps you learn new skills and most of all brings together various cultural backgrounds through food.
- No class recordings are provided. If you do not cancel or reschedule your spot in advance we are unable to offer a recording.