Moonee Ponds Trails
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Moonee Ponds, Victoria
- Product code: FTMPT
Located just 7km from Melbourne CBD, Moonee Ponds has some great streets to discover. Century-old churches, historic dwellings, and parks line the street. Fine restaurants and sports bars are also a common sight in the Moonee Ponds area. Puckle Street is always buzzing, it’s a shopping strip that appears to have something for everybody.
With a selection of some of the best thrift shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes. From freshest Japanese to authentic Lebanese to European tapas on this adventure we get to meet the local business owners, share their stories and get to know the unique businesses of the area. The locals say “ if you don’t want to leave Moonee Ponds you don’t have to.”
Included in your tour are:
- A progressive meal through 4-5 eateries including stories around the history
behind the foods and flavours of the shops
- A wander through local shops, businesses,
eateries and specialty
stores catering to various cultures to learn about
the spices and ingredients from the different region
- Visit cultural shops and have a chance to learn about the arts and crafts of the
Meeting point- Hall St / Margaret Street, Outside Moone Ponds Station.
Duration – 3 hours
Tour starts: 5 pm
Tour concludes: 8 pm
Tour starts: 11.30 AM
Tour concludes: 2.30pm
Things to keep in mind:
- This is a walking tour, The walk from the various venues minimal and an easy walk.
We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes. It is not fast-paced and
comfortable for most people. If you have any mobility challenges, please let us
know at the time of booking so we can cater to these accordingly
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know at the time of booking.
Most allergies and requests are easily catered for with notice.
- This is Melbourne, so rain, hail or shine, we will be walking the streets in almost
every weather condition so please come prepared with the correct clothing and
umbrellas when needed.
- Vegan options are available please let us know at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policies – please refer to the terms and conditions before booking.